Question: Quick Tip to Prepare for the Medical School Interview
If you have been asked to interview for medical school, congratulate yourself. You've make an important cut. But you are not yet accepted. Follow these tips to prepare for your medical school interview.
1. Learn as much as you can about the school. Use what you learn to inform your interview, including, for example, responses to common interview questions
2. Ask lots of good, relevant questions.
3. Be prepared for a variety of interview types and styles, such as a panel interview, blind interview, and stress interview.
4. Understand the multiple mini interview format and be ready to function in this case-oriented interview style.
5. Follow the basics of good interviewing, including timeliness, politeness, appropriate dress, and so on.